Saturday, January 10, 2009

Currently Working ...

KSY Music - Banner & Logo
Hear-It-First - 2 Banners
Jon B - Mixtape Cover
MD Blendz - Constantly Doing Work, Rawblender Pt.1 Coming Soon ...

Freestyles Already Writen, I Jump On:
Ludacris - MVP (Prod. By DJ Premier)
Little Brother - Candy (9th Wonder)
Bun B - You're Everything
"Look" (Prod. By Bangledesh)
Lil Wayne - Welcome To The Zoo
Lil Wayne - I Know The Future
Pop It Off Boyz - Crank Dat Batman
Lil Wayne - Lisa Marie
T.I - I'm Illy
Ludacris - Last Of A Dying Breed
Drake - Stuntin' (Pending ...)
Lil Wayne - Brand New
Lil Will - My Dougie
Jay Z & T.I - Swagga Like Us (Pending ...)
Lil Wayne - Nuthin' On Me (Prod. By Alchemist)
Shawty Lo - Dey Know
Plies - Hotter Than Me (Pending ...)
Lil Wayne - Outstanding (Prod. By Dr. Dre)
Lil Wayne - Me & My Drank
50 Cent - I Get Money
David Banner - Shawty Say
Lil Wayne - Mrs. Officer (Prod. Kanye West & Dezzel)
Lil Wayne - Eat U Alive
Gorilla Zoe - Lost
Lil Wayne - Misunderstood
Plus Lots More ...

Official Trackz:
Lil 'Vin - My Home Town
Lil 'Vin t. Lil Wayne - I'm Da Bomb
Lil 'Vin - I Just Wont Stop Vol. 1
Lil 'Vin ft. Lil Wayne - Finishline
Lil 'Vin - Motivation (Prod. By Savage Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment